Can be booked with Child Protection Conferences half day (afternoon) session on the same day or as stand alone training
To provide training to relevant staff regarding the implementation of the appropriate sections of Working Together to Safeguard Children 2018
- To provide an overview of roles and responsibilities of the LADO.
- To provide a clear framework for Consultation and Referral to the LADO.
- To ensure that all officers have a clear understanding of individual roles and responsibilities in these circumstances.
- be aware of how the process supports the development of a safer workforce
- have an opportunity to consider the implications of implementing Working Together to Safeguard Children 2018 in their organization.
Online Booking only: please note that although this course is provided free of charge, there is a £25 fee for late cancellation (less than 7 days before the course date) or none attendance.
Open to all who work with children and families in Warrington in the Statutory, Voluntary and Private sectors